ARTDO INTERNATIONAL’s OBJECTIVES
Throughout the world, HR managers, trainers and professionals continually face a critical challenge – how to better understand, manage and develop human resources amidst a rapidly changing, volatile environment.
ARTDO INTERNATIONAL plays a vital role in the quest to address this challenge. With its vast international pool resources, expertise and experience, ARTDO continually pusher the performance envelope of effective human resource management via a unified approach.
Its specific objectives are:
- To assist the formation and growth of training and development organisations and to foster closer relations among these organisations.
- To co-operate with international, private and government organisations and institutions working in the field of HRM and HRD.
- To encourage and sponsor researches and publications designed to meet the training development needs of the Asia-Pacific region and other parts of the world.
- To upgrade the standards of the HRD profession through a planned programme of education and skills development.
- To serve as an international resource centre for training and development.